Advantages of Having a Gas Fireplace Installed this Christmas
At Boilers and Beyond, we offer service and installation of Gas Fireplaces and Gas Lines in Langley, Surrey, Maple Ridge and throughout the Lower Mainland, and because we are a fully certified company who is trained to work with gas lines; adding a gas fireplace insert this Christmas won’t come without any risk that hiring someone not trained to do so could create.
In addition to safety and comfort, a gas fireplace offers other advantages we wanted to share with you, including…
- A gas fireplace provides a constant and quick heat supply
- A gas fireplace doesn’t require acquiring wood, cutting wood, hauling or storing wood
- A gas fireplace is spark-free and safer to use than a wood burning version
- A gas fireplace is a chimney-free heat source that doesn’t require chimney cleaning
- A gas fireplace can save you at least 25% on your energy bill as a heat source
- A gas fireplace offers a stylish appeal
- A gas fireplace offers plenty of heat due to the pre-installed blowers that emit warm air and circulate it through your main living space
- A gas fireplace is quick for professionals to install, offering you comfort, style and warmth for the Christmas holidays!
At Boilers and Beyond, we think there is no greater way to warm up you holiday season than with a gas fireplace installation. Whether you are looking for ways to decrease your home’s heating costs, or simply enjoy the stylish appeal of a gas fireplace – we can help!
Feel free to give us a call at 604-376-0919 to see how we can help you with you Gas Fireplace installation and Gas Line Service or Repairs in Langley, Surrey, Maple Ridge and throughout Metro Vancouver.
PLUS – purchase a FortisBC eligible EnerChoice natural gas fireplace after May 1, 2016 and you may be eligible for a $300 rebate from FortisBC through their EnerChoice Fireplace Program!
Eligibility Requirements as Stated on the FortisBC Website*
- – You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer.
- – In addition to being EnerChoice rated, FortisBC eligible fireplaces must be direct-vented, temperature modulating and not have a standing pilot. Please check the list of eligible models and ask your fireplace dealer for more information.
- – Your application must be postmarked within 60 days of the purchase date.
*You can find a complete list of requirements under the terms and conditions.